Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Some Like it Hot and Some do Not

 Just came home from a short walk up n down Cowbell Road. The time is 9:38 am and I did not wear a mask since I was in the open air.

Half a dozen cars passed me by.

Every one was WHITE.


Did I tell you I found an Audubon bag in the corner of my bedroom.

What a silly place for it, I thought, as I opened it up and found a Ruth Rendl Detective Wexford novel in there.

By rights, I should return it today as I will never finish it.



Took a gulp of V8 before I left for my walk.

I finished eating ONE LONG BUTTERBALL TURKEY BURGER.

Wanted to make sure it was done inside.

What's that awful word about eating raw meat? 

It is not trichatillimania, which one of my clients currently has.

Stand up and be counted!

Even their eyelashes are gone.

I did love learning about mental illnesses. 

The DSM, it was called. For years I kept a couple of em in the closet in my middle room, my reading room.

You know, though, I throw everything away.

LATE MIGRATIONS, above, was reviewed on Parnassus Books. Three times.

Can't wait to read it.

Can't wait to read it.

Can't wait



No comments:

Post a Comment