Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Don't you hate when that happens?

 Just got home from the Library, which, shockingly was closed.

I had just checked online.

I had found in the corner of my bedroom, MISSING BOOKS, all of them terrible.


Louise Penny, crime fiction novelist, reviewed best crime short stories of 2018.

Kept the windows open in my car so I would not pass out.

Who passes out?

You know. The Immigrants coming into the USA. 

And on a Greek Island.

Scott and I will swim around 4 pm at the Fleishers.

Been ages since we've been there.

When do YOU stop watching an award-winning program on PBS.

I could not stop watching.

Skateboarding 'brothers' whose personal lives were filled with violence.

I couldn't even lift up my very heavy book, THE PERFECT COUPLE, to distract myself.


Here are Freda and Bernie Sanders before they moved into Paul's Run.

Wrote Bernie a card extolling our wonderful Freda Rose, the best person we have ever met.

Would the mailman/woman pick it up.

YES!

And the letters I plopped into my Rubber Maid container in the kitchen.

Ready?

MS, Juvenile Diabetes, Wounded Warriors with a nice calendar, AARP, Parkinson's.

Last night Margaret Bourke White was featured on the first LIFE Magazine. Later, they said, her work went slower when she was diagnosed with Parkinson's.





MBW. 1904 - 1971.

SO, where are my glasses?

In my backpack.

See ya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment