Saturday, April 24, 2021

Wrote a daring new short story

 Oh, here we are again, open for business.

Link for bald eagle camera

Just got home from Scott's where we had a delicious BBQ, chicken franks, sauerkraut, Mr Moutarde sharp n strong, the way I like my men, as you shall read when I publish my daring new short story THE INTRUDER.

The narrator on the jazz station WRTI FM said it's gonna be warm and beautiful and then rain some. 


Mount Ararat... is that the name where the Ark landed? Grounded in facts.

Am gonna relax tonight altho I napped for an hour at Scott's house.

He received an email early this morning about the time to receive his second Monderna vaccine.

Got a Water Bill addressed to my mother. No way am I changing it to my name. 

In fact, in the middle of the night with my light turned on, I examined on Gramma Lily's marble bed table a small writing pad written by Mom and telling of where to turn off all faucets, all power, and the dimensions of all the bedrooms.

Ma, I know you can't or didn't live forever - you were only 97 when you passed - but you love love loved houses and were happy to buy me this in 1990 I think. I have it wrin down in my long living room desk I found at the end of the street.

Wanted to give a small donation to the muscular dystrophy foundation. When Dan was a small boy a child in his class was dying of this twisty turvy disease. Wrote a poem about it. Somewhere. Wrote it from the point of view of the janitor who helped carry the boy.

That's it. Gotta get off as I'm afraid of losing everything.

Link for bald eagle camera

Don't forget to check. The above is from - where else? - the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment