Monday, April 12, 2021

The nerve of people who write all over envelopes

 Apparently, one of the best charities in Philly is still operational. 

The Bread and Roses Fund

No money from me today. I sent out one check to the Philadelphia Orchestra Association. They TOLD me how much they wanted from me.

I do not like dat, so I sent out what I wanted.

I belong to one bank, a credit union. 

On the envelope, here's what it says:

DON'T WRITE A CHECK. USE YOUR ONLINE TELLER TO PAY YOUR MASTERCARD BILL.

The nerve!

Then - bingo - they learned that Black people bank there.

So in their online notes, they feature Blacks.


I have a very important goal for today.

Change my sheets.

It usually takes an hour.

Ya know what?

I'm not even gonna eat anything. 

No procrastinating.



No comments:

Post a Comment