Sunday, April 25, 2021

Thanks for the catered lunch, Sister Lynn

Lynn's car is like Scott's Honda Fit but it's a Toyota.
A chickodee is making his nest and looking for a sexy partner of a lifetime. 
We celebrated the first anniv of Mom's death on my back porch. Yes, my butt was a bit wet but it was well worth it. 

Refreshments included two Krewstat muffins.... z very best. Thother day I made an entire panful of them but had no one to share them with, so I stuffed myself. Mom loved Yogurt, covered over with plastic and in Helene's bowl, lox and bagels in a quiche pan that may have been Moms, my diabetes apparatus in the background.

That lox was damn good. Lynn perfected her half a hardboiled egg. She read the direx as did Scott. 


 We talked about the politics of shopping. Not at Chick Filet as they don't like gay people, Not Home Depot as he is a Trump supporter as is Mr Pillow, so now Scott shops at Lowe's. 

Lynn goes up to people and tells them this. Good for you, Sister Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment