Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tuesday April 12, 2022

 

Thanks, Ada and Rich, for this tea, which I still have. It was for the week of ADVENT.

Am drinking hot tea this morning in a beautiful STARBUCKS tall glass cup of Sister Ellen's.

Tis almost gone.

For break fast, I ate 2 organic eggs, mushrooms, and hopefully no ants.

Tough getting rid of them. Was gonna call them, the little bastards, but changed my mind.

Yesterday Dante delivered the mail. I made three trips to give him letters.

When he first arrived and handed me the mail, I dropped EVERYTHING on the floor. He should have helped me pick them up, but did not.

Can this be put in a poem? 

As usual, ran downstairs to take my morning pills. 

What a life!

PILLS

In my Nurse Harriet robe, 

Harvoni first in an I LOVE MOM cup

followed by four pills I made sure were correct

check em check em chekhov

What would the author of Lady with a Lapdog

think of Putin's war

RasPutin

A horrible death like his modern day counterparts

The Earl Grey tea is marvelous in my glass Starbucks cup.

Back in the day a cube of sugar was held between the teeth

as the hot liquid went down

the belly was at peace

but not the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment