Wednesday, April 6, 2022

RETURN TO SENDER

 Dennis Farmer - where ARE You? The note I sent you said RETURN TO SENDER. I remember we would often meet at Helen's MORNINGS AT THE MALL.

First we met downstairs near the Starbucks Coffee section and then we moved upstairs to our own room.

We also held our special programs there.

BTW, my downstairs laptop is STUCK. It will not move. I know. Turn on and off, on and off.

Okay, will do it here, upstairs, in just a sec.

The delightful sound of rain on the roof. 

For breakfast, THREE EGGS, and salmon from Ben n Irv's that we had on Kidneyversary.

Would like to pour a mug of V-8 but I could not stand the ants. Far less than before, but, still.


I do not know what happened to the baby eagles in Hanover, PA.

https://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/bald-eagle-live-cam




No comments:

Post a Comment