Wednesday, April 13, 2022

R AND R LAWN CARE

 Called my credit union this morning and asked them AGAIN to send out my MONTHLY STATEMENT. Yes, said Jess.

Thank you in advance, Jess.

NEW LAWNMOWERS. THEY will mail me an invoice. 

They were cutting Nancy's lawn across the street, and they agreed to do mine for $35 a mow.

Holy moly! Look at all the bees outside and also bumble bees.

Patrick says the bees are doing great and that he also has bumble bee nests.

APRIL 

The earth round here comes alive

R & R Lawn Care - and yes I have a card from last year

I use as a bookmark for THE THORN BIRDS

The boyz must be careful as they zoom around my hub caps

And bird bath and mayhap I will love them the way a

Nature lover ought. 

They DID leave many grass clippings around.

....

AdaptHealth is a full-service home medical equipment company that uses tailored products and services to empower patients to live their fullest lives – out of the hospital and in their homes.

The above folks called me and I googled their name.

Fishing in the dark. 




No comments:

Post a Comment