Friday, April 29, 2022

TETLEY TEA in the huge green paper box - here is the tea in a big Starbucks cup

 KYLE CONFEHR below at the Michener Museum

I actually have his black and white painting on the wall near where I exit the house. Never gave it much thought until now, when I see the actual artist. KYLE CONFEHR, how do you do? 

Had been napping upstairs when I jolted awake. Must get my mail out, which I did. One was a card to Beatriz, whom I called to get her mailing address and thanked her for hosting our Saturday groups.

Ants are still in my kitchen sink. The sink should be kept dry which is nearly impossible.

That is what Scott does and he's rid of them in both sinks.

WALKING IN PENNYPACK TRUST

Finally, Scott and I were feeling good enough to visit Tony's tree.

We drove over, parked, and searched.

We paid a fortune for the plaque that read OUR BELOVED TONY GAROFOLA

and the dates of his birth and death. 

The Trust had changed some since we were last there

Experimental nesting areas begged us Keep Out

And those rugged stones, black stones that wounded my feet

As I trounced downward, like an unshod pony

Shhh, called Scott as a herd of deer passed by

I stared at the one in utter fascination

Tony, I hope you enjoy the view. We chose it for you.

A man with a sense of humor, an athletic bent, who

felt he did not belong here.

Now you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment