Thursday, April 7, 2022

Reserved new books at the Library

 Am waiting for my insulin to take effect. Then I will eat a couple of eggs - Happy Hen - and mushrooms.

Today is definitely a coffee day.

Yesterday I drank V8 out of a bottle.

Made a trip to the YELLOW PLASTIC BIN just now and put the lid of my Lantus pen plus plastic bags tightly tied.

GORGEOUS outside with descending fog.

Am wearing my thick socks probly from the Sox Lady.

Are they defunct now.

Hold on while I look em up. 

From BEST READS in April, by Penguin Books, I reserved a book about the revolt of stewardesses, The Velveteen Rabbit, and On Tyranny: Expanded Audio Edition

by Timothy Snyder.

Only 20 minutes ago it was quite dark outside. Now it is shadowy.

Don't wait for me. Off I go to eat. 

Forgot to mention I sauteed half a zucchini. Been a really long time.

AND when I went to wash my dish, I saw THE FOX. 




No comments:

Post a Comment