Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Two trips to Dante the Mailman - Free Waves

 

I attended a virtual concert last night at Wayne Presby Church and mailed them a donation.

Then I thanked my friend Marcy for attending our Kidneyversary Party and mailed her a letter.

I also walked around the very chilly block.

Who me?

Wave?

You can have a free wave to the UPS man or the AMAZON man.

I like to learn things from Mailman Dante.

"It looks like your mail truck is in bad shape. When will they give you a new one?" I asked.


HIS truck had paint peeling off.

Apparently when they are ready.

I so so glad he hadn't moved his truck.

"Last one of the day," I said to him, handing over Marcy's letter.

Ellen is not home now. I had asked her questions like who was alive and who was dead.

She said she always felt bad when she called B.

My advice: Do not call him.

AND when I woke up there was Carl Yeager's print on my wall. That made me very sad, as he died of a very unusual disease.

Not to mention Ray Naylor. Was there an obit for the performance artist Ray Naylor? Composer of the Bipolar Polar Bear. What a sweet n gentle voice he had. 

Quite honestly, I am not expecting to pass away any time soon. Have no idea what this pain on my side is, but me not worry.


Cover of Mad Magazine. My dad had the What Me Worry T-shirt. 

He was very hip.

Good Lord. What is my next brilliant move? 



No comments:

Post a Comment