Saturday, February 12, 2022

WHERE IS THAT NICE LADY? MUST HIT 'COMPOSE VIEW'

 Just wanted to say one thing. Before I do, though, I went to Scott's last night and watched the original PLANET OF THE APES at 8 pm.

Charlton Heston starred as a disagreeable human. Kim Hunter starred as one of the apes. Maurice Evans, who I don't know, starred as the arch rival. We will look him up.

That cute show ARTHUR is on now. Was watching Steve Gundry, MD, last night. Do not, he said, eat potatoes or members of the nightshade family, as they have lectins in them. 

I also exercised with Miranda Esmond White and woke up with my wrists hurting me.

Am listening to a station in the Lehigh Valley. WLEV. The female announcer said COFFEE is good for you.

We do know dat. 

When I awoke, I wondered, "Where is that very nice lady?"

IT WAS MY MOTHER, when she was younger. 


Maurice Evans (1901-1989). He was also on BEWITCHED. 

SHALL I GO BACK TO BED NOW AND READ, or go downstairs and have breakfast. Time is 7:21 am.


No comments:

Post a Comment