Wednesday, February 9, 2022

WALK AROUND BLOCk

 Just got home from a walk around the block.

Wore black pants that are dotted with what I think are tomato seeds.


Wore my shoes from Faherty's in Southampton.


As I walked I was thinking about two things...

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY which sold a house on Sleighride Road and

the invasive vine I have which chokes to death garden flowers.

It is not poison ivy but I can't remember the name.

Ellen guessed WISTERIA which is not correct.

Wisteria was a TREE that grew at my friend CARROLL BEAM'S HOUSE in Hatboro, PA.

I wrote a magnificent tribute to him that may be on my blog.

Here is one of them.

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/3497533264000861118/8734731993538203950

...

Thanks to Fran HAZAM for this:  

Active Minds is the nation's premier nonprofit organization promoting mental health for young adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment