Monday, February 28, 2022

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC


Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday begins the first day of March.

Hey that is tomorrow!

I guess my coughing fit is over... from eating pistachios.

From the comfort of my bed, I watched Mick Jagger prance up and down the stage in Rio. His T shirt said BRASIL. The year was 2004, I believe.

OH, I was eating Kirkland Nuts earlier today and an enormous FILLING fell out. 

Thank God I wasn't dining with Mick Jagger and the boys.

Saw my kidney doctor today, Dr Victor Ghantous, who gave me a good report.

He is a very sharp dresser though unlike me he had gained some weight.

And according to Dr Berman, we are gonna cure my HEP C.

Ghantous agreed that was a good idea.

Never thought it would happen. That's why we have to donate to various foundations.

SO I was upstairs reading. The Cancer Journals by Audre Lord. 

Well written but it is like a theme and variations, over and over again.

Diabelli Variations, Theme on Haydn by Brahms, Glenn Gould playing ....

Oops there goes my memory.

So what shall I read when I climb back in bed? 


Oh, s'ils tu insiste!


Glass flowers. About thirty dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment