Saturday, February 5, 2022

Welcome to your new home, Ellen !

 Sister Ellen moved in on January 21, 2022.

I must say she makes the best coffee - New England Coffee - I like to sip on it and make noises as I do so.

Earlier, when I had made my cheese omelet I went outside to eat it.

HELLO I called.

No one answered.

Then I went back in.

Gotta fill my pill box. Will plop myself down and begin, in total concentration.

Sip sip sip.

Ellen can't open her car door. Frozen shut.

How about a poem?

NO GARAGE

Few folks around here have garages

Or if they do, they use them for rags 

tire pressure gauges, instruments from

failed businesses. My garage became

my laundry room. The sink is dotted

with colors - there's Ed Quinn's Glidden,

he swears by.

Hear that car door close?

That's life on Cowbell,

my home for now and

who knows when? 

No comments:

Post a Comment