Wednesday, February 16, 2022

LETTER TO EDITOR PUBLISHED IN TIMES CHRONICLE

 THWACK!

There it was. The Times Chronicle delivered
right on time on my front sidewalk.
How grateful I am to read the local news.
And in living color!
February is "Heart Health
Month" reminds me yet again
to start my day with a healthy breakfast.
The farm-fresh eggs from ALDI plus
sauteed mushrooms and medium hot salsa
reminded me of staying at a bed and breakfast
in Ocean City, N.J.

Something I like to do is
buy fresh flowers and put them on my front
window sill - purple cyclomen and a fragrant
pink hyancinth.

Did I hear the breakfast gong go off?
Great. This morning I'll have Muesli, the
fruit, nut and oatmeal cereal made famous
by Ted Koppel. At 82, he may still be
eating it.

Your political cartoons are a riot, though I
still miss Blondie and Dagwood comic strips.

Gotta run. My Muesli should be ready. Will read
the paper while learning about "Historic Black
Wellness." Perhaps there is something I can do
to help.

- Ruth Z Deming, Willow Grove, PA 

...

LAST NIGHT WE ORDERED CHINESE FOOD AT THE China Garden at the Staples Center. Food was delicious! 

Wanna write them a review.

My sister Donna, with my permission, rearranged many things in my house. Silverware drawer - squeak squeak squeak - is very helpful but must be cleaned out.

...

ED, the Verizon man, was here early this morning and fixed all the wiring so the phone now works.

...


Thank you ELLEN.


Fragrant purple hyacinth, thank you Sister Lynn.

THE HOUSE IS QUIET NOW. 

QUIET AS A MOUSE.

NO, DON'T SAY THAT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment