Tuesday, February 22, 2022

HEINOUS TASK NEARLY COMPLETED!

 Changed the sheets on my bed. My sister Donna slept in my bed while she was in town - she lives in Clarksboro, NJ, so I finally removed my books, brochures, The Vermont Country Store Catalog and looked in my sliding hall closet and chose a pair of sheets.

Brought em into the bedroom but oh no! they were fitted sheets.

These are lovely with a pattern of green leaves, you might say.

Ellen made us oatmeal for breakfast. Delicious. She and Mom had it for breakfast every day.


Sorta kinda.

Rode my stationery bike for 20 minutes while reading a library book.

Must I get up and look at title? 

WE DREAM OF SPACE - Family is a complicated Galaxy - Erin Entrada Kelly.

Am noshing on Kirkland Unsalted Nuts, courtesy of Ellen.

Of course we do need salt.

Ellen brought salt shakers from Mom's.

She told me that in another life, Mom wanted to be a dancer.

Rita Hayworth was a gifted dancer. We watched her in a film on Turner Classic Movies.

She may have had a mile-wide smile.

Dancing with Fred Astair, who also had a sister who danced.

Back to the changing of the

guard

calendar or was it

sheets

I lay down and felt very comfortable. 

Every book or mag of mine must have a BOOKMARK.

Sadly I found TNT DINER

Tim and Terri Hack

HOW I loved that diner and hadn't realized it had closed. 


Often I would exercise down the street at Margaret Fitzpatrick's and then grab lunch here.

You know what?

Am gonna write Sister Donna before the mailtruck arrives.

The crap I receive in the mail.

Ruth Z Deming, MGPGP 





No comments:

Post a Comment