Sunday, February 20, 2022

RAMSHACKLE

Bach's Partita No. 8 just finished on FROM THE TOP. Smart kids playing and earning scholarships.

Mom whom I called Ma and Aunt Ethel saw to it that I moved here from Village Green Apartments of the ringing of the Turnpike Tires over and over again.

Why has it never occurred to me that if our bodies get old, our rib cages, feet, which carry us on our journey home, so do our houses.

My twin red couches, once the pride of my life, need antimassicars at the touch points. My friend Teresita bought them for me at Glencairn. 

We all squeezed into a little elevator and rode to the top. 

Colburn School in Los Angeles.

Scared of heights I viewed it from behind, the way blues artist Robert Johnson could not face his audience.

DAILY JOY VIDEOS are recommended by these young artists.

When I am in bed, I listen to the creaking of the house.

Surrendering under the covers, I cannot help but wonder,

Will I awaken in the morning. 





No comments:

Post a Comment