Monday, February 28, 2022

Wish you could see my pretty red blouse

 Last night I was reading in bed. Was reading the library book PEOPLE LOVE DEAD JEWS by Dara Horn.

She is very cynical. She was talking about the ubiquitious nature of Jews and was now concentrating on Harbin China. Under the Japanese occupation, many Jews were tortured and killed.

Dreadful, of course.

I fell asleep and woke up about 6:15 am.

Suddenly the craving came over me.

KIRKLAND UNSALTED NUTS.

If you go downstairs and eat those nuts, I thought, I will have no respect for you ever again!

I did not go downstairs.

However, when I woke up my sugar was low. 66. Not terrible, but it were a shock.

Scuse me while I sip my Peppermint Bark, caffeine-free.

Before I got out of bed I grabbed a handy scissors on my bedside marble table and snipped, snipped, snipped my toenails. Luckily I am nimber enough to get close to my toenails. 


GREAT JOB REE ROW !!!

Was reading BLOOD AND THUNDER Musings from the Art of Medicine. Linda Barrett got several poems in that were chilling! 

I had several too and wrote about Beth Lindsey, my former psychiatrist, who was put in jail for nonpayment of alimony, read Buddhist literature and became a Buddhist nun. She emigrated to the UK where she died of rampaging breast cancer.

Yes I am looking f/w to seeing Dr Ghantous and am wearing a lovely reddish shirt I bought at the Doylestown PA Gift Shop while waiting to see a pain mgmt doctor for my bad back. Sass was his name I believe.


Martin Puryear is the sculptor.

During the night I realized tonight is MONDAY and we must ZOOM. Was that a good idea, I wondered, changing it to Monday night?

So be it. This too shall pass. Oh, I watched a relaxing show last night - no, not talking of the GEORGE HARRISON TRIBUTE where Tom Petty was still alive - but it was about WONDERS OF THE WORLD with soothing music and quotes by the likes of Henry David Thoreaux. I do not know how to spell his name.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment