Monday, February 14, 2022

Homelessness - SEPTA BUS says WEAR A MASK

 

GO GO GO speedskater - one of the first black speed skaters   


READ FRONT OF SEPTA BUS... WEAR A MASK

I was rushing to send out two letters - one a refund from THE DEPT OF TREASURY - who me? - thother to my neighbor Nancy Myers across the street.

Kept peeking outside and finally the Mail Truck came by.

It was EUGENE, a Black postman I had never met. We chatted a couple of minutes before I went inside.

Freezing outside. 

I'd been napping on Red Couch to a program about homelessness.

Men and women who had been homeless were given KEYS to their own apartments. They would be required to pay $300 per month and abstain from alcohol and substances.

Not easy for many.

I probly pay more than $300 per month what with taxes and bills like my outrageously high Verizon bill of $97.

Sent Scott a Valentine and also Nancy Myers across the street.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment