Sunday, February 6, 2022

After FILM NOIR, I ate a delicious breakfast

 Fab egg omelet with GREEN PEPPERS, MUSHROOMS, TWO EGGS that came with very soft shells, and medium salsa sauce.

From the Internet.

Said hello to next door neighbor Bill Adams who has a dog, Cayenne, who never stops barking.

Why not write a short story about him?

No ideas, right now, but let's give it a try.

My upstairs computer is not working.

Lemme get some hot coffee or tea and then I will start to write.

While riding my stationery bike this morning I was reading 100 ONE NIGHT READS.

One name that stood out was Eric Ambler, who wrote complicated plots w many twists and turns.

Would love to check out a book or two of his at the library but am still reading the

 autobiography of BILLIE JEAN KING plus

a three part book I found in the Little Library way down Cowbell at Division. 

A LITTLE PRINCESS is awfully good. She had been an heiress to a huge fortune - diamond mines - but her father died and she was princess no more.


Frances Hodgson Burnett. 

And now, I shall put on the tea kettle.

No no I don't need any help.

What a lovely feeling.


Found some coffee Ellen had made and it is now in my cup.

Also, she buys the most delicious container of unsalted nuts of many varieties from Costco.




Oh, someone reviewed my true story about DORIS BRANDES.

Dead but not forgotten. 



No comments:

Post a Comment