Monday, February 15, 2021

UPS DELIVERS BOOKS FOR OUR FREE LIBRARY

 Watched an excellent Barnaby Jones about a woman being stalked. It was called Terror on a Sunday afternoon. 

Okay,  was just upstairs riding my bike as I was reading

Forgot to mention how delicious every book smelled. 

I will be reading them all right now on the living room floor. Why not?

BETWIXT AND BETWEEN by Jenny Bouilly - unusual, experimental and wonderful !!!

First Avenue Classics THE STORY OF DOCTOR DOLITTLE by Hugh Lofting. If you wish, you can picture Rex Harrison as the doctor. Push me, Pull me, s'ils vous plait.

ABC's by Katie Wilson. Touch and Learn Features inside.

SHAPES by Katie Wilson. Touch and Learn Features inside.

THE REMAINDER by Alia Trabucco Zeran, winner of the 2019 Mann Booker International Prize.

TROPIC OF ORANGE by Karen Tei Yamashita w an introduction by Sesshu Foster.

THE CAT

ARA

CTS

by Raymond McDaniel - The Cataracts, 2019.

Oh  dear I think I erased loads of messages. BUT I AM SO HAPPY THAT I LOVE TO READ BOOKS.

Do you, my little Chickadees?





No comments:

Post a Comment