Monday, February 15, 2021

Future looks good for Aunt Selma

 Just got a long email from my sister Donna saying that Selma is doing well and they may release her in a day or two.

FAN TAS TIC !!!

She is from a long lived family. Her mother, Eva, lived until 98. 

I remember visiting them when they lived in a duplex in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

Our electricity went off for four hours.

They left messages on my phone and Scott's phone.

No lights worked in the house so I went in my bright READING ROOM and finished reading the Times Chronicle which is always excellent.

HELLO, I heard someone call from downstairs.

Twas Scott and I collected my things, wore my warm fluffy hat which I'm wearing now, brought Jack Reacher and Wonder of Wonders over, and read.

Hold on, while I refill my Meghan and Harry coffee cup, and yes, we are so happy they are expecting another child.

The secret ingredient in my Earl Grey Breakfast Tea is....

Celery juice.

While there, the electricity went back on, with a big BUT.

Scott never turns off his TV. He knows if he does, he can't get it to turn on again.

So his TV no longer works, tho he had an extra one, which he brought in.

Where might he buy a new television?

I am asking that to friends.

The tulips Scott bought me at Giant are GORGEOUS.


I woke up very early and can't believe it's only ten minutes to 2 - or 1:50. I must keep practicing this to keep my mind working.




No comments:

Post a Comment