Friday, February 5, 2021

California Here I Come

 

California makes strides in opening up again. Here a little girl from Vietnam practices giving a manicure to her teacher.

Bernie Samuels, now living at Paul's Run in Northeast Philadelphia, knows I like making soup. He recommended a 16-bean soup which Scott found this morning at Giant.


How great it feels to have a full larder again.

Was watching a very violent Netflix film called Tiny Lights. Finally had the presence of mind to turn it off.

My son Dan recommended something else, which I will watch shortly.

Oh, they finally censored that ridiculous Congresswoman who followed everything her boss Trump recommended.

Here's where she should land.


This is Hell according to an early manuscript. 

Can't wait to eat a green salad NOW as I watch a delightful flick. Thank you Dan !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment