Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hello again!

 

I could not wait and ate lox, tomatoes, and whipped cream cheese, all from the Giant this morning.

Served it on one of Helene's beautiful large plates.


Something like this.

I tried to call and tell her, but the receptionist said, Someone is on another call. 

So I wrote her a note saying It's impossible to reach you, please call me at ......

Love, Ruthie

The lox and bagels were from a Shiva party I had for Aunt Selma, sitting on my Ikea table.

Had a delightful romp when I went to catch the mailman, which, again, was Sean.

Was wearing warms clothes plus Nurse Harriet's lovely silky robe in which the wind whistles through.

MISEWELL WRITE ANOTHER POEM\

CATCHING UP WITH THE MAILMAN

Why, it's YOU, Sean, so glad you're still in your truck.

Unknown to him I couldn't find where I put the card for my friend Helene

and rushed all over the living room.

Aha!

Addressed it on the dry Ikea table in the kitchen

in black pen, a marvelous Bic, ever since I discovered it

while working at Cal/Ink in California.

Who is still alive? Arnold Haller? We had a contest and

named him the sexiest of men there.

Celine? who said she was drawn to jumping off roof tops

but never would. Alberta? The secretary of the big man,

the one I, for one, feared.

Walter Straus, my dear friend, born in 1918, are YOU

still alive?


Here's Walt when he lived at Regency Towers in Willow Grove, PA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment