Friday, February 19, 2021

Fitness Routine

 Just completed this fitness routine. I did the best I could, as Chris said to us.

First, though, I rode my bike upstairs while finishing a library book.

Here's the fitness routine which I did in the comfort of my living room. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/17/well/move/exercise-heart-health.html?te=1&nl=well&emc=edit_hh_20210219

Spoke to cousin Linda Fogel about zooming for Selma's funeral. Everyone will be there but Selma.

I will be one of the speakers. 

Forgot to ask her if her brother Mark knows his mom died.

An artist, he lives in his own world.

Good Lord. Everyone has problems. Spoke to Judy L whose mom is in Abington Hospital where she is having rehab for a bad fall she had.

My heart was pounding during the 7 minutes of exercise, but now it's at rest. 

FOOD WILL ARRIVE FROM INSTA CART sometime Sunday.

Gonna make Marfa's Tomaterkraut. Wonderful !

Also ordered smoked Nova Salmon and whipped cream cheese.

It's amazing how THE CART remembers everything Scott and I ordered.

Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment