Friday, January 8, 2021

Winter in - Cleveland, Vermont, Harris County, and here in Willow Grove PA

 

Pelosi says the House will move to impeach Trump if he doesn’t resign ‘immediately.’

Am working on my memoirs. All is going okay.

To take a break I walked around the block. 

FIGURES !!!!

I scuffed my new brown Clark's shoes.

Tried to remove the scuff with soap.


It did not work.

Am listening to music on my stereo. Refuse to listen to one more word about our bullying, autocratic president.

Received a phone call today from a woman named Marissa who has been trying to reach me for a week or so.

THE FOOL left a message saying Private Phone Call. Had she left her name we could have settled the matter. She wants to know about New Directions Support Group.

Okay back upstairs I go to work on memoirs. I am leaving humorous comments to make it more ME.

Am drinking powdered coffee made in Israel called ELITE and flavored with:

grenades?

IEDs?

bullet shells?

Real maple syrup. 

And cinnamon which poured out uncontrollably, which may be the word of the week.

Yes, I am a Jew and I am tired of all this fighting and the refusal to give Palestine its own territory.


Frank Lllloyd Right Synagogue on York Road.

Nancy Pelosi and friends are gonna attempt to remove hizzoner from office.

I AM WITH YOU! 

I AM WITH YOU!

What will they think about my scuffed shoes?   

No comments:

Post a Comment