Saturday, January 2, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2021

 As my faithful followers know I have a couple of rituals. One is writing THE GREENWOLD GIRLS every morning. 

Yes, it's ridiculously early now but I just finished my short story for our writing group tomorrow.

Scott had talked to his dear friend Paul, who is deaf, and I told Scott I would write a short story about Paul, highly highly disguised.

Several yrs ago Scott and I attended the wedding of Paul's daughter. He has a couple of children, none of whom are hearing impaired, tho Paul's parents were.

I remember when Sarah played in THE MIRACLE WORKER at Abington Friends.

I still have your foto, Say, in my Reading Room, your old bedroom.

Going back to bed now, phone is off hook, and I hope to sleep late, but rarely do.

Love to all you young chickens,

Mom

My retired BF Scott just stopped over after going for a walk up to the high school.

I refilled my pill case this morning and downed today's pills with Plantation Mint Tea.

WHY must they still write about plantations. Am very conscious of this due to my library book UNCOMFORTABLE CONVERSATIONS WITH A BLACK MAN by Emmanuel Acho.

photo please


 His book is behind him. 

Am gonna finish watching a film now on YouTube. It's called GOLIATH AWAITS, 1981. Long and drawn out but a must watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment