Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Beautiful houses from Montco County PA

 

Shhh, I just broke into this house. Please join me in this bed and we'll get to know one another.

If you voted for Tr*mp, forget it.






Oops. This is what happens when you press down too hard.

Hey I sure hope Jack n Jill didn't fall down the well or well have to invent a Stephen King story.


Luckily this house has been abandoned. I'll go inside and raid the fridge and hopefully find some GIRL SCOUT cookies. 

What are YOUR favorite, dear Reader,

CHocolate Mint. The second story I got published in the newspaper was about Girl Scout Cookies which appeared in THE EVENING BULLETIN. The editor congratulated me and then in a twist of fate the goddamn newspaper folded. 


HELP, I;m falling, falling, falling.

Kerbang. 


Ever see such a long back porch?

Was gonna buy the house but now I've changed my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment