Sunday, January 24, 2021

 

Say hello to Caroline Hardaker, a famous poet in the UK.

As my thousands of readers know - actually - 4/1000s - I am having trouble with me blog so bear with me as my friend Felicia H Kelly might say when the two of us worked together at the now defunct Record on Easton Road. 

You'll never believe what I did.

Came downstairs and made myself a couple of eggs, after sauteeing onions, which are ever so good!

AND I added ground-up pepper and am not having a sneezing or coughing reaction, thank the Lord.


Bought the pepper mill ages ago at the Giant.

This morning I submitted THE ANGUISH OF PRESIDENT TRUMP to a lit mag I've never tried before.

No way can I remember the name.

But the worst loss of name is when we had a program on drug abuse at the community room at the Giant and I can't remember the speaker's name.

His office is across the street from the Willow Grove Post Office on Easton Road.

I can picture him. Big guy - I used to see him alla time at the Salad Bar at Giant - Ruth, he'd say, this is all I'm eating for the entire day - he ran a bunch of recovery centers in Florida.

Terry Livorsi. Look him up online. 

Les Oefs actually filled me up. 

In a book I'm reading now, the author said she much prefers being outdoors!

What an epiphany for me.

Same here. That's why I eat outside even on very very cold days, tho I do migrate indoors.


Pic from the Internet. Here in my living room I have THREE vases of dried hydrangea, my niece Melissa's favorite flowers.

Mom had some nice ones in front of her house.

LACE HYDRANGEAS. 

Spectaculous!!!


Okay, I'll be moseying along upstairs. Y'all have a good day now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment