Saturday, January 9, 2021

What a glorious day to be rejected

 Guessing games.

Guess who I talked to for all of 13 seconds just now.

Yes! My grandson Max Atticus Deming.

I asked him what his sister's name was and he correctly answered GRACE. 

Dan said, Prepare to be rejected, Mom.

I guess that's what a door slamming meant.

I am making split pea soup like Mom used to make.

Everything's in the slow cooker. 

peas, chopped celery, chopped onions, garlic. Oops forgot the salt. 

I'd told Max of a delicious snack made of celery filled with peanut butter.

Or cream cheese or chopped liver.

Hmm. I wonder why Grace takes such a dislike toward me.

Am taking a break from my writers' group and emailed Beatrix about it.

Just don't feel like inventing something though I do have some good ideas I wrote down last night. 

What shall I do now?

Read?

Nay.

I shall .... fill in the blank, Dear Reader. Surely you know me by now.

I may walk around da block. 

No comments:

Post a Comment