Monday, January 4, 2021

Up to Reading Room I go to READ RELAX and PONDER: WHO AM I ?

Feast your eyes and double click to see the male and female deer. 
Above is my delicious quiche, which Scott intends to make next week.

No photo of my custard pudding I made in the Slo Cooker. Delicious but terribly sweet for a woman with insulin dependent diabetes. 

Scott and I dine at my kitchen table. He is officially retired and happily so.

This morning he caulked the windows in his bedroom. Projects are very important. 

I wanted to call Bob's Home Improvement but decided not to with Covid all around.

We just don't know where it comes from.

Okay, upstairs I go to read THE DEATH OF JESUS by J M Coetzee, winner of  Nobel Prize for Literature, now living in Adelaide Australia. 

Gave up on the book. Reviewers on the back of the book wrote indecipherable quotes. 

Are we in fact talking about THE EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment