Sunday, January 10, 2021

SEEN FROM MY BACK YARD

 You may hear the strains of Rudolf Serkin emanating from MY READING ROOM. 

Some of his many recordings of BRAHMS.


Johannes, as we know, is one of the three Bs - Brahms, Beethoven, Bartok, and Irving Berlin.

In a previous blog, I kid you not, there were photos of a male and female buck.

What I was unable to capture with my Nikon was a multi-colored fox. 

Returning for a moment to Brahms, since I've been up there listening, some of his passages are THE MOST SUBLIME I have ever heard. 

MR FOX MAKES A RARE APPEARANCE

Crossing at the end of my huge back yard

he traverses toward Scott's yard next door

Victuals for him or her are spread across

the frosty grass.

Spread your V-shaped face and gobble up

before someone comes

egg shells, asparagus toughies, fragrant lemons

all for the little vixens as they grow into

mature and vicious hunters.




No comments:

Post a Comment