Thursday, January 28, 2021

Look what my friend Marcy Found - Poem on Pandemic

 


96 years old. 

Brava! Brava! Rest, gentle lady, rest/

...

Marcy, thanks so much for finding the link for Burdick's Newsstand.

View Burdick's Newsstand here

Quelle heure et il?

It's 3:35 pm and I just finished watching an excellent film called THE VANISHING !!!

Absolutely shocking. 

A real nail biter. 

Everything was explained at the end. 

As you can see, I'm still reeling from the film.

Reminded me, but only a bit, of THE SHINING.

Let's see if I can find a photo, but scuse me a moment while I pour myself another cuppa instant coffee.


I haven't heard of anyone in the film. Didna matter.

POEM 

How can I be bored with the pandemic swirling around?
It's like being on Noah's Ark except you get mail, can
talk on the phone, stand in the doorway and watch the
world operate, switch Netflix and YouTube on and off
so many terrible films but when you find a good one
it's an ace in the hole.








No comments:

Post a Comment