Sunday, March 18, 2018

Concert at APC

The Sanctuary is lovely! If there were few people yesterday at the library, today the auditorium was filled!

I tried to look nice, tho I forgot my earrings.
B/c of something Joel Fuhrman said, I'm gonna lose weight. A big belly is large on both the outside and inside.

Image result for joel fuhrman
Read first graf of Fuhrman's Wiki bio.

The Cross was draped in purple. Lent? Can you see the arch? It's a brilliant turquoise color. I meditated on the beauty of the church.

Several years ago they closed it for almost two years so New Directions met at St Peter's Episcopal in Glenside.

Pastor Kirby introduced the concert. Took all of 60 seconds and was beautiful. He used the word "hope." Here's the website of the church.

I wanted to leave an 'offering,' but there was nowhere to put it so I left it in the lil box in front of my seat. Finder's keepers.

Changed seats so I could sit with my friends Tom and Fran Bareikis Pulli. She's on FB a lot.



Before the Three Songs came on, the composers and singers discussed the writing process. Quite uninteresting for me.

Was slightly late to the concert. Why? I think it was a tricky left turn I sat thru for about four or five minutes. You can't see the opposing cars and I'm sure not gonna crash and lose a kidney or other precious part of myself.

Gotta figure out anudder way to get there.

When I arrived there were ERRONEOUS signs telling you how to go inside. I met Anne G there. She went in doors she wanted to while I marched in my fabulous boots to the front door and Yes, it was open. 


I sat behind Susan and Gil High whom I met the day before.

Two more minutes till the Cauliflower Pizza Crust is ready at Scott's.

This morning after watching Crossover, a film noir, on TCM, we watch a library movie that was quite good. Only the Brave, with Josh Brolin and Jeff Bridges. Let's find it, shall we?

Despite some cynical reviews, I liked it. Scott caught up on his sleep while it was on.

Okay, pizza-time!



No comments:

Post a Comment