Friday, October 22, 2010

Sciatica progress, like two percent

Scott, ready for a nap. He reports a possible frost tonite, so he picked the last of our tomatoes and left them to ripen on the counter.


These are the legs of yours truly. For eight days I've been lying on Scott's bed


in such pain that I couldn't move off my tummy. Today for the first time I slid off the bed, on my belly, and walked around the second floor. Ouch! But that's the first step toward recovery.

Here are some things I was able to do on my belly:

talk to mom
call Aunt Selma on my cell phone
talk to Ada and Freda
talk to the office of my family doctor
call Larry Paster my physical therapist and have him assign me knee-to-chests
send out emails
call Joe Moore to remind him about our panel discussion tomro at the Upper Moreland Public Library

Ya know what? I may not practice religion but I do have faith. I just knew my sciatica would be better enuf for the panel discussion tomro.



Drugs are the main reason I'll be there tomro: dilaudid and Neurontin.

The pain continues to be severe.

No comments:

Post a Comment