Friday, December 18, 2020

My grandchildren GRACE and MAX go sledding - Wahoo !!!

 




I was a little concerned taking Max because I worried he wouldn't be into it, or would be too cold and want to come back home. But he did really well.

Grace was going up and down the hill all by herself and was pretty much just self-sufficient. So I spent most of the time with Max. He'd go down by himself also but needed a little encouragement. All around, everyone had a great time.

When we left, it was starting to get a little crowded. I was wearing a mask for some of the time, but the kids weren't. I'd tried to get them too but they complained about it so I just let it go. We were pretty well distanced from everyone so I think it was fine. Some of the older kids there were pretty bunched up but I'm sure that's the case with teenagers everywhere -- and part of the reason we're in this mess :-/

My shoulder's bugging me a bit from all the shoveling but I think Ill be all back to normal in another day or two. At least there's no more snow on the way as far as I know.

I told Dan that my shoulders had been hurting for months but I fixed the situation by lifting my shoulders up and down, up and down, up and down.

At first it was excruciating but now they're fine.

Snyder's dipping pretzels anyone?  


I eat the straight as a razor pretzels. 

Okay, time to go upstairs and read in My Reading Room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment