Friday, December 25, 2020

Happy Birthday Ruthie ! 75 years old. Great pic included of Ruth and her little darlings Sarah Lynn and Daniel Paul

Thanks for driving in for my Erev Birthday, Sarah and Ethan!

Did I ever tell you where those TV trays came from?

A Jehovah's Witness once lived down the road from me. She was in denial that she had manic depression so by becoming a Witness she was forbidden to take medication. When she and her husband Ken had a garage sale as they were going to a nursing home, I bought all of her TV trays.

Cut up knedlach or matzoh balls. DEELICIOUS !!!

Scott doesn't eat them. Too much liquid. Sc-ooo-ttt !

Reuben sandwich - a plunket of chopped liver - thrillingly delicious !

 My reading room which used to be Sarah's bedroom.

Am listening to Alicia Delarocha, per Ethan's suggestion - and will nap in there momentarily.

WOKE UP with a dry throat which I soon realized was a sore throat. It went away however after I drank coffee and sucked on an entire orange.

My blood sugar was actually low when I awoke - 73. My hands shook like a Parkinson's patient.

Will read my John Sandford book as I fall asleep. Or else the new Atlantic mag. Or else the Fiona Davis book at the greatest library in the world - The one with the lions on Fifth Avenue in NYC.

Received loads of birthday wishes in the mail yesterday. Robin from the Giant, Teresita with a photo of her husband Muhammed - Moe for short - and son Nick who works at McDonalds.

Goodbye for now.

MWAH MWAH MWAH!

And Scott, Darling, thanks for downloading these photos.

Who are these characters? Why they're Ruth with her little darlings, who are now Big Darlings, Sarah Lynn and Daniel Paul !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment