Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A FEW REASONS TO BE SAD AND ALSO HAPPY

 TERRIBLE, SIMPLY TERRIBLE !

My work is stuck on SEND LATER.

Successfully emailed my short story DREAMER to JonahMag. They'd published a few things of mine - pronounced my-en - in these parts, so I sent in the short story, obeying all their rules.

The Upper Moreland Public Library opens at 1 pm. I am BIDENing my time.

As you remember, Sarah had sprained her ankle, but is doing just fine, thank heavens!!!

Spoke to Judy K this morning. She said I lit a fire under her butt and we are racing to see who can publish their memoirs first.

"You're a very good writer, Judy," I told her.

Earlier today, read Sarah's THE LITTLE KIDNEY THAT COULD. It's excellent but I won't use it. 

You know what? I don't have to finish my coffee!!!


BUT I must eat.


Good bye for now, mes amis!

Who's dat gorgeous blonde below?



Scott helped me figure out how to get rid of SEND LATER.

Turn the laptop on and then off.

He just left for SEPTA.

I just wrote a poem on here but the whole thing got lost.

We watched the film MOSSVILLE and cried at the graves of the dead and dying since pollutants are killing the residents. 

Howl howl howl !!!!!


Flowers from Longwood Gardens. I believe Tyler drove Mom there about a week before she died.



No comments:

Post a Comment