Saturday, December 26, 2020

Eileen's Coat Finally Published by Literary Yard - after a great breakfast, go upstairs and read a little before thinking up a short story yo'self, girlfriend!

 Read it here, s'ils vout plait.

That would be my next door neighbor Eileen Adams whose mind began unraveling like a knit sweater.

Guess what I had for breakfast?

Summer sausage, Cabot cheese, sauteed onions from Ben n Irv's.

Very good, mes amis.

When I awoke, turned on the TV so I could look at the weather report. Instead I listened to channel 57 where an evangelist was on, a guy with dark hair and a dark goatee who was making very good sense.

SHUT UP I finally thought and came down for breakfast.

Man, am I thirsty. How bout a nice cold glass of lager.

Oh, I forgot, I don't-a drink-a.

Just filled my pill box sitting on the floor. Then I TOOK the pills. They tasted so bad I needed to eat something that tasted good.

Oh no! You didn't.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone!


Reviewed a short story for our writers' group. Told the author

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORDS LEAD - as in lead the pony down the street and LED, as in Yesterday I led the pony down the street.

SHE WILL NEVER LEARN. 

I am now going upstairs to read.

I did submit a letter to the editor of the Times Chronicle. Couldn't find where to submit but Scott told me to look on their masthead. 

I started reading THE LIONS ON FIFTH AVENUE but now I'll read John Sandford's MASKED PREY.





No comments:

Post a Comment