Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow !

 

How I'd love to take this class from a local Adult Evening School - on nonWestern non-political religions but - yes there is always a but - I don't wanna free up my time.


A bundled-up FedEx man just delivered packages next door to the Bill Adams house. Woof woof! Yes, that's the new dog, who looks like an old man. She's a girl named Cayenne.

Here's what I said to myself just now

I'm not gonna punish myself and walk around the block.

Scuse me while I refill my coffee cup from Manhattan Bagel. I think I told you it's the worst coffee I ever drank.

AND my crock pot is full. Of cut-up apple and cut up sweet potato.




I had these morale-boosting cards made up several years ago at BuxMont Stationers. Sent out one today to a new member in Florida.

Hmm. Now I'm waffling. Maybe I should go for a walk.

The last walk you'll ever take.


 

WALKING AROUND THE BLOCK

Who me? Afraid?

Afraid of being cold?

A woman who sleeps under five blankets and wears a hat to bed?

I can't wait!

See you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment