Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The Jumping Spider Returns in the Basement - FINDING KRAMER published in Adelaide Mag

Note to RZD: Remember to buy cheese at the grocery store

 This lovely mirrored broken cabinet is out in the trash

 Love the grey color of the corner house.
 Heading on foot down the street. Hoping to see that McLaren car again.
My new million dollar roof. I'll say one thing for Bob Walmsey's work: EXCELLENT. The roof doesn't leak.

 In my way back yard Scott spotted a male deer with broken antlers. He was probly munching on mulberries.

RZD.

Watched a great Netflix last night. I've temporarily given up on Mindhunters due to the violent tho fast scenes.

Last night was up until four watching DIAGNOSIS.

About the jumping spider, Scott merely said, Squash him.

FINDING KRAMER was published yesterday. As Coach Iris said, she likes how I combine the truth with fiction.

Gotta decide today it I wanna continue reading VAGABOND about the trip around the USA with Henry Ford and Thomas Edison.

I did finish THE TEA PLANTER'S WIFE by Dinah Jefferies. Must read commentary about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment