Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Good Turnout at New Directions

Am finishing my morning gruel - rather dry oatmeal, tho I covered it with almond milk, and a fresh pear that refused to ripen.

Above is a notecard I brought at the CVS. Barely enough room to write a note.

Nick Breslin got this card. I praised him for being our phone greeter all these years.

Told him to put it into the first draft of his book GRAND-CANYON SIZED EGOS. Excellent writer.

YOU HEARD OUR CALL AND YOU ARRIVED IN THE DARK OF NIGHT

While bats fluttered and Kitti's hognosed bat drank with her compadres succulent insects
we took our seats, circles work best, and watched to see who came tonight.
Three new folks, a hopeful married couple, Ed, without his banjo, a preacher -
we've had a few before - who drinks lime CocaCola.

There's a way to change the direction to vertical, but I don't know how to do it.

On my closet door, I post fun things to look at, including a swimmer and a permit for my million dollar roof.

While feuding people around our country whispered about hatred. no one in our group espoused those sentiments, only the surcease of pain and the introduction of hope, sweet, hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment