Friday, August 16, 2019

Pennsylvania Philharmonic comes to our Middle School in Upper Moreland

Okay, paddle through all these photos, if you please.

Doubles all of them.
 My traveling companion was Rachel, who drove all the way down from Morrisville, PA, which she didn't mind at all.

She and Sarah went to Abington Friends, so Sarah knew it's hard for me to drive at night and off we went!


 Michelle Cann was the piano soloist. She wore a lovely flowered dress. Her solos took place low on the keyboard. My partner Rachel said she loved how Cann danced over the keys.

Read about her here. She's often a co-host on From the Top.
 Dunno if you can see Maestro Butterman, who energized the orchestra and the audience. The place was, oh, about one-eighth filled. OMG, these young teens are so adorable.
 What you don't know is that the auditorium was FREEZING.
 At one point I went up the steps - very easy to fall - and told an important looking man, who said he would tell someone.

Mommy, what does an important looking man look like?

I'd say it's his bearing and the fact that he feels he's important.
Rachel and I finally moved.

Before that, a breeze was blowing my hair as if I were visiting Bill Hess in Wasilla AK.
Read about Maestro Butterman here. Photo is further down.


Michael Butterworth.





No relation.






LIVE MUSIC.

BE A PART OF IT.

SUPPORT MUSICIANS WHO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment