Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Shoot-out right now at Temple University over Drug Operation

The hummingbird came by dozens of times but my camera is too slow to get a picture.

Ya know what? It's worth buying a newer one.

Do you think these are real?

I graduated from Temple University in my early 20s. Excellent school.

Let's see what our live cameras say about the latest gun and drug battle.

My 18 readers from all over the country are waiting for my report.


People stand on 15th street in the North Philadelphia neighborhood as officers down the street engage with an active shooter.


PHOTO: Philadelphia police stage as they respond to an active shooting situation, Aug. 14, 2019, in the Nicetown neighborhood of Philadelphia.

Here's anudder update. Click here.

Good reporting on the last link.

Here in Willow Grove it's thundering and lightening.

My living room was a terrible mess and I asked Scott to help me fix it. I bought these gorgeous greeting cards at B & N, which he returned to their original boxes.

I'd like to write a true story tonight called MY DAY WITH EILEEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment