Saturday, July 20, 2019

What to do when it's too hot to move!

The light was too bright when I photographed my salad with very unusual ingredients.

Leftover fried rice from the Giant, some well washed cabbage leaves from our garden, cheddar cheese, fresh tarragan, mushrooms, and fresh spring mix with baby kale.

Debra Lew Harder from WRTI-FM has a program about Coffee Classics every day.



She plays songs and listeners vote on which ones they like the best.

The Pastoral Symphony by Beethoven won. She named the different movements and I thought I might write a story about them.

Awakening of Cheerful Feelings
Scene by the brook
Merry gathering of country folk
Thunder, Storm
Shepherd's song. Cheerful and thankful feelings after the storm

HOW I wanted to drink coffee this morning, but it doesn't 'go' with my salad and previous egg omelet and I'm making a hot soup right now in the crock pot.

Perhaps you will excuse me. I'm taking Baby Kale upstairs - "Kale, darling, time to go upstairs with Mommy, where we'll lie on the bed and read together."

No comments:

Post a Comment