Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Carnaby Band at Masons Mill Park - Tiny houses are great bargains - Finished The Last Stone by Mark Bowden

LAN07.19-Landlord Houses

Hold on. I have to wipe off my face. Loads of branches came down so I wheeled them into the backyard and dumped them. Perfect for a forest fire.

In fact, last night while watching GREAT SHOWS on POV I wondered how I'd get out of the house should there be a fire. Would lower myself out of the bedroom window and land on the prickly patch while the fire alarm screamed.

Now those houses are small and entire families live together just like the immigrants did when they first came over.

Scott brought our beach chairs to Masons Mill Park and we heard a wonderful band called Carnaby. It was just like being on the grounds of Golden Gate Park, swatting mosquitoes, and people watching.

These folks tho were oldsters.

Such wonderful faces.

I felt brief moments of ecstasy.



My sister Donna before they were drummed out of the Woodwinds Condos.

Dreadful paperwork this morning. My health insurance - Blue Cross - is to be paid electronically. I was bounced around by various paperwork experts - Adam, Shamika, and finally Sabrina who walked me thru the process.

We held hands as we entered various numerals into the correct spaces. Saduka? A crossword puzzle? Hopscotch?

Time now is 4:44, when Mom and Dad were married on Marlindale in Cleveland Heights. Mom wore a lovely purple dress, which she gave to Jade.



By golly, I think this is it.

*
Would you answer the phone if it was from Jessica McCann from a 717 area code.

Don't be silly.

*

If YOU could be an expert on anything, Dear Reader, what might it be?

I used to be a talented piano player which did not follow me into my eighth decade.

*
Finally finished the book by Mark Bowdon called THE LAST STONE.

The Last StoneI'm gonna do some more reading about the book. And the horrific crime that was never admitted to by the perpetrators.

Is this common?

All my focus went into reading the book instead of reading seven at once.

Honestly? It's a bit dull sticking to a single book.

Jessica McCann, what do you think about this?

THE LAST STONE by Mark Bowden

We're gonna prove Lloyd Welsh guilty if it takes
months of interrogation, fooling the 'fine man with a
conscience' who did the deed and give him a life
sentence.

Welsh planned he'd get a brief sentence and then
be out on the streets since he became a born-again
Christian while in prison.

Imprisoned now, we know he's still plotting to
be released, his chief interrogator
Dave Davis knows. 

The only way is to break out
with his creepy little eyes and partial moustache
and then what would he do?

The two little girls, Sheila 10 and elder sister Kate, 12, will never grow old
as they were repeatedly abused by the Welsh clan, odder folk you will never find.

Terrible things like this happen.
No one, not even God, knows why.



No comments:

Post a Comment