Saturday, July 27, 2019

Car Show in Hatboro

Oh, hello again, corpulent sir!

York Road was transformed into the Indy 500 wanna-be's.

Booths were set up so you could eat outside.

Dig the license plate below.
Moonlight Memories, the Hatboro Car Show.

Mobbed!

We parked near the back of Gamburg's Furniture. I was afraid we'd get a ticket but we didn't.

Tomorrow I'll put on captions.

Time to eat!

Bernie's in Hatboro had a 45 minute wait.

Bonefish Grill was 25 minutes.

We stood on our feet waiting for a table.

Marvelous food.

Till we meet again tomorrow.

Elaine Klawans and hubby Alan were there.

Alan is the main character in my new short story REMBRANDT  COMES  HOME. Loosely based on a fave character of mine who grew up in Bristol, PA.

Scott!  Scott!  Wait for me.

I'm so desperate to get the story read I even sent it to sister Lynn.





No comments:

Post a Comment