Monday, July 1, 2019

Loud noises disturb my oatmeal breakfast - Photo of RZD



Kalie the Barker is fascinated by all the loud noises.

Methinks they're working on the sewer mains again.

How will I get to work?

Can I figure out how to go DOWN my street instead of UP?

Hint:  Circumnavigate the area and land on Division Avenue.

 Ruth Z Deming and her evil twin...
Ruth Z Demling

I'm wearing a pair of short shorts I found in one of the 18 or so drawers in my bedroom, not counting the 'clothes horse.'

What a way to spend an evening.... preparing the renewal of my driving insurance... where the hell is the NAIC number... went outside, stepping over the fireflies, and found it in the glove box, with my registration.

Had a good day at Second Home. I rarely feel useless there any more. The lunch was fairly awful othan the borscht with sour cream. And the two fig newtons.

Did lots of walking round the block tonight as I ate a carton of brown rice and nodules for dinner.

The living room is still a miss. Will clean it right now, while listening to Adam Gopnik of the New Yorker mag. The late Judy Diaz looooved the New Yorker.

We'll see. Won't worry my pretty head about it, still have time to read The Rise and Fall about

   It reads like a crime thriller except it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment