Sunday, July 7, 2019

Off to the Rock Concert at Masons Mill Park

Scott routed me there. Went up a street where they're paving it.

Bump bump bump.

No good at all.

But I did finally come to Masons Mill Park. From half mile away I heard the music.

Why, it's the BIG BABY BAND.

PictureThey were awesome.

Ready for my pictures?


 The only person I remember, othan the band, is this handicapped fellow dancing in orange over by the bandstand.
 Saw what looked like BATS up in the air, tho it doesn't show up here.

 Her boyfriend was dancing with a couple women. He smiled at me and to my shock he looked like BILL MURRAY.

 Talk talk talk go the women. The guy on the left has a handlebar mustache. Click twice and maybe it will show up.
 She got her gaugeous shirt in Hawaii, Jack Lord.
Jitterbug.
 Two lovely trees, including an oak. The leaves look like large hands, Stephen King.

 Teach a man to fish and he'll have food for a long time.

Teach ME to fish, and I'll buy frozen salmon paddies at the Giant Supermarket.

Take pictures of lovely things you see.

Going home, I went the other way, and had no idea where I was.

Then I saw the light.

Ah, yes, make a left and you'll find your way home.

PS - Scott wrote me directions, but I didn't follow them. Went home and started all over again and got there.

THRONGS AND THRONGS OF PEOPLE

It was a perfect night to sit
in the twilight and watch
the band perform.

Like rock stars, they go
from town to town, like
the circus did in the
olden days and strut
their stuff

Keyboards, drums, a couple of
acoustic guitars and they marvel
that people come to see them.

Yes, that was me in the blue dress
and Clark's shoes. I love being
among strangers. Who are these
smiling faces? No way to know
who they really are.

And, baby, I don't give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment